Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Consider the Lilies of the field..." and the dog poo, too!

What a day!

I went to my portuguese class early this morning, and was sitting at the PSC, waiting for my late class, catching up on some reading, talking politics with my boy Mitch, when suddenly, I had had enough!

I was tired of books, tired of studying, tired of homework, tired of politics, tired of talking, tired of reading newspapers, tired of ping-pong, tired of the daily things I do without thought because there is nothing better to do.   I enjoy all those things I listed, but, as our Buddhist friends like to say, I wasn't living in the moment.  

And, at that moment, I had to go home and get my compost on!


So I did, and it was great. I built a dog poo composter in my backyard, and it was wonderful! 



It's nice to know that Dessy will be contributing to the fertilization our ornament garden!
Let's hope her poo doesn't overflow the whole thing!

God is good, amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment